IT Interview Guide was created to provide aspiring or seasoned programmers the accurate and updated information they need to ace a technical interview. The main purpose of this website is to address a wide array of issues, ranging from information related to job applications to interview etiquette and the latest news about the best companies you can work for at the moment.
Information You Will Find on ITInterviewGuide.com:
- Comprehensive information about the company background as well as employment statistics.
- Thorough guidelines for submitting an application and polishing a resume.
- Lists of frequently asked interview questions and hand-picked suggestions for answering them in a clever manner.
- Detailed information about job prerequisites and offer: needed experience, required abilities, average salary, and benefits package.
- Carefully selected interview tips that apply to the IT niche.
The dedicated team behind IT Interview Guide aims to make the entire job hunting process smoother for you. Take the time to peruse all our categories and you will find all the answers to your questions, be them technical or non-technical. Stay up to speed with the requirements of the industry?s behemoths and find out what it truly takes to get a job at Google, Apple, Oracle, Adobe or Accenture.
As a programmer, you need more than coding skills to stand out of the crowd. Take advantage of our insightful articles and you will manage to finally step up your game and reach a new level. Feeling nervous the day before the big interview? IT Interview Guide is the best and only companion you will need for this journey. Whether you are looking for an original and fresh resume template that will emphasize your strengths and achievements or you want to find out what the most commonly asked questions in a Software Engineer interview are, you will find all the answers on our website.
Do not hesitate to share your experience and drop us a line or two if you think any of our guides needs improvement. We are always excited to hear from our readers and you can reach out to us via our contact page.